teisipäev, 26. märts 2013

Going all natural

By natural I mean my household materials, cosmetics, hygiene stuff and so. Sometimes I think this is so crazy what I'm doing, but I haven't gone totally crazy with that.

I'm using olive oil for my hair as a mask, jojoba oil for my skin as a day/night cream, using lemon juice as a deodorant (soon I will try to make a deodorant from coconut oil, soda, cornstarch and some essential oil which will give some good smell), sometimes I use soda for my hair as a deep cleaning shampoo and for skin scrubing, also soda for whitening my teeth. I'm using coconut oil as my handcream or for a hairmask. And so on... I'm still discovering new natural ways every day.

0 kommentaari:

 

Reach for the stars... As high you can go! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design

Blogger Templates