teisipäev, 12. märts 2013

Zero motivation


I don't have any motivation to go work, beacause it's terrible what's going on there... In the middle of January one of our colleague left... And somewhere in the middle of February one of our boss had made a decision that we even don't need a new worker. Really? Why??? You must be kidding me. And since March we have one worker less in our usual shift. That's so fun! So much work to do with no extra payment. Even worse...Our salary has been minimised. How cute! Even though the big boss had said that.. When we don't hire a new worker they will raise our wages. Huh? Like, really? I didn't even notice..Though I noticed that my salary was smaller than usual...Go to hell! Do they even think?? They don't really care about their employees.

0 kommentaari:

 

Reach for the stars... As high you can go! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design

Blogger Templates