teisipäev, 16. juuli 2013

Day off

I haven't written for a long time beacause... I didn't have anything to write about. Work, home, work, home, my dog, my dog & my dog. We have some difficulties with him. His just 7 months old, soon 8 and he's so curious. Every day same problem- he runs away. It's so exhausting.

Okey... Next week I have to do some very important things and very terrifying for me- final stage of my driving course (learning how to manage driving on ice and how to drive economically in town and all this to get rid of my maple leaves/been driving for 2 years) and wisdom tooth surgery.
Two scary things on the same day. I even don't know what to think about that. I even don't have time to be scared.

0 kommentaari:

 

Reach for the stars... As high you can go! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design

Blogger Templates